B's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Denticized

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well this quarter I have ended up with three B's will this affect my acceptance (I have already been accepted)?
The letter of acceptance says that I need to maintain my academic standards but I have gone through a lot of crap recently. Any ideas if I screwed or not?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i personally think you are fine. for UOP, i can't get a B- or lower or acceptance goes void or something.

Members don't see this ad :)
My school acceptance letter said nothing less than a C. I think you are ok.

B's are fine. It's usually the C's you have to worry about. Also, take into consideration that the number of credit hours you take that semester are pivotal on that as well.

Marion

You got B's... Ohh my god... UR SCREWED! LOL, JK... They really just wanna know that you completed what you said you would complete, with half way decent grades... C or better.

Yeah, consider some people accepted getting Bs would actually bring the gpa up :)

Well this quarter I have ended up with three B's will this affect my acceptance (I have already been accepted)?
The letter of acceptance says that I need to maintain my academic standards but I have gone through a lot of crap recently. Any ideas if I screwed or not?

Thanks

This questions is better asked from the admissions staff of the schools your really trying to get into!! most of the people here, as well as dental students can only give you a guess!!! and every school is different in what they look for!!

and stop freaking out!!!! B's are fine!! I think you already knew the answer to this question!!

good luck!

Yea i'm sure a B's are fine...don't think you have much to worry about

sorry to kind of hijack your thread but:

i got a C in orgo 2, but besides that all my other grades are A's and B's....how much do you think that will hurt me?

Well thanks everyone I called my college and they said that they will review my application again to see how I have done and then based on that they will make a decision.

Well thanks everyone I called my college and they said that they will review my application again to see how I have done and then based on that they will make a decision.

really! who would have thought that it was that big of a deal for getting b's? shoot, im gonna be in some trouble now.