-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bs
Started by alpha12
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
not me, probably 1/3 or more of my class does though
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a Bachelors degree in Chemistry/Criminal Justice. I think that some schools like to see applicants with a BS, but it's not a requirement. Usually schools will have applicant data from the previous admission year and it shows how many applicants have or will have their BS before starting pharmacy school.
I don't have one 😛
I got a B.S. in Biology in May of last year.
I think that's what a lot of people are forgetting when they shoot for a Pharm D., what are you going to fall back on if Pharmacy school doesn't work out or if you decide after 10-20 years of pharmacy practice that you want something else.
I think that's what a lot of people are forgetting when they shoot for a Pharm D., what are you going to fall back on if Pharmacy school doesn't work out or if you decide after 10-20 years of pharmacy practice that you want something else.
a BS degree that you can earn 35k/year with?? I'll manage without 😛
I will have bachelor's degrees in Biology and Accounting when I graduate. I could probably take the CPA exam then.
a BS degree that you can earn 35k/year with?? I'll manage without 😛
I think it's more of a respect thing. I would be disowned by my family if I didn't have a BS degree.
How many of you pharmacy school matriculates have a bachelor's degree?
I dont......just cc course load and got accepted at UOP
I think it's more of a respect thing. I would be disowned by my family if I didn't have a BS degree.
I will be disowned if I am not gonna get into pharm school.

.Sure, the BS sounds good but probably i am not going to get it, it's all going to depend... Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will have bachelor's degrees in Biology and Accounting when I graduate. I could probably take the CPA exam then.
That's variety. We'll all be calling you "boss" someday.
I have a BA in Mathematics from 2000.
I have a degree in Business from several years ago.
That's variety. We'll all be calling you "boss" someday.
I have a BA in Mathematics from 2000.
You better start now. It's Boss Dr medicalcpa, PharmD.

lololololAbout 80% of us do.
I'll have one by the time I start this fall.
i got my BS in biology in december and will start at auburn in the fall...
My friend who is transferring to pharm school in the fall doesn't have a bachelor's degree, but she said the school offers a bachelor's degree after you finish the first 1 or 2 years or something. So she'd have her bachelor's and at the same time be working toward her pharmd.
My friend who is transferring to pharm school in the fall doesn't have a bachelor's degree, but she said the school offers a bachelor's degree after you finish the first 1 or 2 years or something. So she'd have her bachelor's and at the same time be working toward her pharmd.
That sounds like a good deal. Do all schools do that?
That sounds like a good deal. Do all schools do that?
I don't know if they all do, but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find out if you browse the school websites. I know optometry schools have a similar deal.
I'll have B.S in Biochemistry this May. With almost 2 years consistently taking Biochem from Fundamental to upper level courses, it'll be a breeze to go through Biochem again in Pharmacy school.
I have my Bachelor's in Microbiology & Molecular Biology 🙂
I'll have my B.S. in Genetics this May.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Locked
- Question
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K