BSPH Undergrad, looking into MPH

Started by octoberfest
Tags Tags
mph
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

octoberfest

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I just needed some advice on a couple of things. So I'm a BSPH undergrad, and I really want to get my MPH, so I'm planning on applying to graduate programs in my senior year. I was just wondering what type of activities and work should I focus on doing so that I may have a chance in scholarship applications? I honestly just want some general advice on the types of things other people had done as prospective MPH students and what types of work they found to be the most memorable and helpful when it came to applying.