bu acceptance: how long after interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

treasure_island

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i interviewed there two weeks ago, and today i called and they said they'll notify 4-6weeks afterwards. their class is a little over halfway full. when did u guys get accepted?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am in the same situation (interviewed on Feb. 6th) ...i remember they said that it would be about 2-4 weeks...maybe it has been pushed back...but I am interested in finding out if anyone has heard back from them recently...thanks...

I think BU sends out 1 Batch per month. Correct me if I am wrong. I just don't know when the batch for this month is going out.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in January, and they notified me of acceptance on 1/26 via AADSAS, one week after my interview. Others that interviewed earlier than me were also notified on the same day. So I'm guessing the February batch should be coming up soon...

Has anyone heard back from BU that interviewed in Feb? Thanks.

i interviewed on 13 of january and still havent heard anything....pretty sure its a no go for me.

treasure_island said:
when did u guys get accepted?

thanks!

Got a letter less than 2 weeks after interview...

On average, it should be around 2 weeks.

I also interviewed on Feb. 6 and haven't heard back from them yet.

interviewed first week of february heard back in less than two weeks

Among those who had an interview after January, is there anyone got accpeted from BU?

I'm in the same boat. I interviewed on the 13th as well but still haven't heard anything.
McGill Graduate said:
i interviewed on 13 of january and still havent heard anything....pretty sure its a no go for me.