Bu Aegd Program

About the Ads

cbenitez

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 19, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
    I'm a current resident at the BU AEGD program. Yes we have had a few interviews thus far, and from what I have heard some acceptances have been given out. Generally speaking they send out an email for a supplemental application before your application is considered complete. I believe they are still reviewing applications and sending out interviews, but I'm not completely sure about this. They do accept international students, but not sure about the green card. My assumption would be that you would need a private loan to cover living expenses if you're not paid. For the bench test, its usually a class II amalgam prep and a PFM prep. It's table top, not mounted typodont. Good luck!!!!!!

kleibsella26

Oct 27, 2014
      I'm a current resident at the BU AEGD program. Yes we have had a few interviews thus far, and from what I have heard some acceptances have been given out. Generally speaking they send out an email for a supplemental application before your application is considered complete. I believe they are still reviewing applications and sending out interviews, but I'm not completely sure about this. They do accept international students, but not sure about the green card. My assumption would be that you would need a private loan to cover living expenses if you're not paid. For the bench test, its usually a class II amalgam prep and a PFM prep. It's table top, not mounted typodont. Good luck!!!!!!

Hey I am a foreign trained dentist and I have applied to BU AEGD program. The application deadline was dec 1 and I could send in my application only by nov 30! Was I too late? I sent in the supplemental application in a weeks time. Will my application be reviewed?

BOKHALID

5+ Year Member
      Sep 17, 2012
      1. Dentist
        Thank you for your follow up. Final decisions will hopefully be made by the end of this month. The admissions department will be contacting everyone that applied.

This was the email that I received when I contacted the department in the beginning of this month. 2-5-2015

Good luck

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.