Bu Aegd Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wax

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone hear about BU having interviews for AEGD???????? :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone hear from BU- AEGD program? Any application complete email or any invitation for interview?

A few of the interviews are usually before the holidays and then most of them are in Jan-Feb

Members don't see this ad :)
A few of the interviews are usually before the holidays and then most of them are in Jan-Feb

hi there
do u have any info how the interview and practical exam gonna be?
plz post if have some information
shall be appreciated
thanx in anticipation

Do they accept International graduates with Green Card? Till what date are interviews taken ? How do students manage living expenses when they dont pay you? Any info will be immensely appreciate

I'm a current resident at the BU AEGD program. Yes we have had a few interviews thus far, and from what I have heard some acceptances have been given out. Generally speaking they send out an email for a supplemental application before your application is considered complete. I believe they are still reviewing applications and sending out interviews, but I'm not completely sure about this. They do accept international students, but not sure about the green card. My assumption would be that you would need a private loan to cover living expenses if you're not paid. For the bench test, its usually a class II amalgam prep and a PFM prep. It's table top, not mounted typodont. Good luck!!!!!!

I'm a current resident at the BU AEGD program. Yes we have had a few interviews thus far, and from what I have heard some acceptances have been given out. Generally speaking they send out an email for a supplemental application before your application is considered complete. I believe they are still reviewing applications and sending out interviews, but I'm not completely sure about this. They do accept international students, but not sure about the green card. My assumption would be that you would need a private loan to cover living expenses if you're not paid. For the bench test, its usually a class II amalgam prep and a PFM prep. It's table top, not mounted typodont. Good luck!!!!!!

Hey I am a foreign trained dentist and I have applied to BU AEGD program. The application deadline was dec 1 and I could send in my application only by nov 30! Was I too late? I sent in the supplemental application in a weeks time. Will my application be reviewed?

are they done with aegd interviews or still sending out any??

Thank you for your follow up. Final decisions will hopefully be made by the end of this month. The admissions department will be contacting everyone that applied.

This was the email that I received when I contacted the department in the beginning of this month. 2-5-2015

Good luck