• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

benitz2

10+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I have an interview in Denver on Sat. and one in Boston on Tues....do you think that I have a chance of getting in this late or are they just going through the motions now and looking for waitlist applicants????????????

dood

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I have an interview in Denver on Sat. and one in Boston on Tues....do you think that I have a chance of getting in this late or are they just going through the motions now and looking for waitlist applicants????????????

when did you get the CU invite? and are you a resident? thanks:)

reapply2007

10+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Schools don't interview unless there is something in it for them. True, it may be the wait list. Even if you don't get in this year it's hard to see the down side of going to the interviews, aside from the expense and inconvenience of travel.

benitz2

10+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
CU invited me in mid-Jan and Im a non-WICHE Montana student....Ill give it a shot

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.