BU and other schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Clippers

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys has anyone received secondaries from BU or USC? Can anyone let me know? Thanks.

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

As I recall BU doesn't have any secondaries. Unless they changed for this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything from BU either. Waiting for their request about supplementary fee.

Buffalo doesnt have a secondary. On the school website you can find a link to pay your "secondary application fee" by credit card, but other than that, there is nothing more to it--no actual secondary application. I dont know about USC though.

I'm kinda confused now...

Are you guys referring to Boston University or University of Buffalo by saying "BU"???

UB would be Buffalo. =)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
How can somebody get UB and BU confused? :laugh:
It's really hard for me to mix up a Bull and a terrier.

On the other hand people over here in NY refer Binghamton as BU.

How can somebody get UB and BU confused? :laugh:
It's really hard for me to mix up a Bull and a terrier.

On the other hand people over here in NY refer Binghamton as BU.

You're right. Then again, this is a dental forum so mostly like people wouldn't be talking about Binghamton anyways.

hahah it's Boston University sorry anyone for the confusion

How Can Somebody Get Ub And Bu Confused? :laugh:
It's Really Hard For Me To Mix Up A Bull And A Terrier.

On The Other Hand People Over Here In Ny Refer Binghamton As Bu.

Goooo Binghamton!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
BU UB = dyslexia?

Happens to me all the time 131 - 313 etc.etc. lol

Hey I just saw on predents that someone had an interview at Boston but I had no clue how this could happen since none of us have been contacted or asked for our secondary fees

so did you guys send in the check for BU anyways even if they didnt contact you yet? i was thinking i should write the check and send it in already to expedite the process since they are so darn slow

I did not receive anything from BU, so I did not mail out my check yet, but I mixed up with BU and UB when UB mailed me.....how funny!

i am with you all, havent heard anything from BU. just waiting to send out my check once i get the green light from them.

I haven't heard anything from USC yet? should I just go ahead and send them my check for application fee? thanks!!!

I haven't heard anything from USC yet? should I just go ahead and send them my check for application fee? thanks!!!

USC wants your application fee at the same time you submit ADSAAS. They send you a receipt and then ignore you for a good long time while they get the current incoming class and the hygiene students sorted out. (Although they do send you a receipt for your payment. It gave me the warm fuzzies to know that they care that I exist.)

so did you guys send in the check for BU anyways even if they didnt contact you yet? i was thinking i should write the check and send it in already to expedite the process since they are so darn slow

I called BU about a month ago and they said that I should wait to pay the application fee until an admissions officer contacted me, and that I could pay it online. So take it for what its worth. But i think i'll wait and maybe save 75 bones