BU app fee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OSUDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an email from BU and the subject said something about an app. fee and had a partial web address, but the body of the email was empty. Anbody know what gives? Thanks all.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you apply to BU? Did you pay their application fee? If not, sounds like you should pay it.

Your best bet is to just call BU and speak with them, or have them resend the email.

OSUDDS said:
I got an email from BU and the subject said something about an app. fee and had a partial web address, but the body of the email was empty. Anbody know what gives? Thanks all.

I received that same email as well... I copied and pasted the address -- and then added "tml" to it to make it end in "html". It brought me to a page where I could pay the app fee by credit card. Hope that this was right - please correct me anyone if I am wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
cranberryjuice said:
I received that same email as well... I copied and pasted the address -- and then added "tml" to it to make it end in "html". It brought me to a page where I could pay the app fee by credit card. Hope that this was right - please correct me anyone if I am wrong.

I did the same thing

cool, thanks a lot. I was just adding .htm

I haven't recieved any email from BU; should I be worried?

KHANSAHAAB said:
I haven't recieved any email from BU; should I be worried?
just depends if they have your AADSAS app yet. I wouldnt worry

well if u got that email... just pay it... ur user id is like ur AADSAS ID while paying