BU complete e-mail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeep59

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the e-mail with the subject line "Boston University Supplemental Application Processed" the complete e-mail? Or is there another e-mail that follows stating complete status explicitly?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know if the e-mail with the subject line "Boston University Supplemental Application Processed" the complete e-mail? Or is there another e-mail that follows stating complete status explicitly?
That's the only email. I was concerned about this last cycle too because in that email they said "Your AADSAS application is under review by Admissions at Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine" followed by what a complete application looks like- kinda confusing. I ended up emailing them about it like two months after I had gotten the "Supp App Processed" email and they said I was complete and under review.

tl;dr: That's the app complete email, you won't hear anything else from them unless you're invited to interview. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user