BU Dental Pass/fail requirement

Started by tthu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tthu

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know BU dental school don’t accept any courses include electives that are pass/fail.

If I only have one elective course that’s pass/fail, am I still eligible to apply, but these credits are taken off in my application? Or does it create any issues with eligibility?
 
Website: Frequently Asked Questions | Dental School
No, we do not. All courses on your transcript must have a letter grade. If your only option for a particular course was a Pass/Fail grade, then you must provide documentation that this was the case.

You'll have to ask the school. If they stand on this policy, then that's one fewer school that gets your money.
 
I know BU dental school don’t accept any courses include electives that are pass/fail.

If I only have one elective course that’s pass/fail, am I still eligible to apply, but these credits are taken off in my application? Or does it create any issues with eligibility?
Hi, did you ever hear back from them about this? I'm in the same boat.