• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

BU -do they update AADSAS status?

savvysearch

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2002
    Boston University says that they update your status every week on the AADSAS website, but I don't have any indication that they have. It's just blank. Is it supposed to be blank? I would think if they updated it, it would have atleast a date?

VegasBabyVegas

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jun 14, 2005
    Utah
    1. Pre-Dental
      Didn't you get the email from BU saying, "Listen you *****s...STOP CALLING US!!!! We are backed the freak up so leave us alone!! (and my favorite...)
      "If you see nothing on your AADSAS status from us it means YOU ARE UNDER REVIEW!!!"

Why don't they just click "Put applicant as 'Under Review' status.? We are all in the same boat, and sorry to say I am the best wakeboarder on board.

About the Ads

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Staff member
      Administrator
      Volunteer Staff
      Verified Expert
      15+ Year Member
      Gold Member
      Dec 11, 2004
      Texas
      1. Dentist
        after my application was completed, they updated my status about a week later. now it says:

Received/Under Review: This status means that our office has received your application and we are in the process of reviewing it. At this stage we are determining if your application is eligible for interview. Generally interviewed candidates have an overall cumulative GPA both total and science of a 3.2 or above and their DAT academic average and total science is at 19 or above. This is a general guide; many other factors come in to our consideration of a candidate, community service, experience in dentistry, motivation toward dentistry, letters of recommendations, applicant essay, credit hours/course load and competitiveness of undergraduate institution, etc. Your application may remain in this status throughout the entire cycle as we continually review it against the total applicant pool.

:) BU gets your application online after you submit it so its a lot better than most schools. BU might tell AADSAS that your application is under review and to change your status but we all know how slow AADSAS can be when updating your info.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.