• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

ND Irish 06

10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hey guys, i just heard back from BU today and found out i got in! i am definitely going there, and would love to meet some other people that are as well. with this new round of acceptances, i figure more people might want to know about the BU facebook group. its at this link:

http://bc.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2234033952

best of luck everyone, and i hope to see you all in beantown this fall!!

dood

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hey guys, i just heard back from BU today and found out i got in! i am definitely going there, and would love to meet some other people that are as well. with this new round of acceptances, i figure more people might want to know about the BU facebook group. its at this link:

http://bc.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2234033952

best of luck everyone, and i hope to see you all in beantown this fall!!

congrats..can i ask when you interviewed or how long after did you hear you were in?
thanks!:)

ND Irish 06

10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hey, yeah i interviewed on 2/6 and just heard back today (2/20). but i live in california now so it might take a little less time to hear back if you live closer to boston

About the Ads

UJ007

10+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hey ND Irish Congrats!!!
I was also interviewed Feb 6th, haven't heard anything yet but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

ND Irish 06

10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
thanks guys. no aadsas update as of yet, and no email. it came by standard mail, so im sure youll hear within a couple of days. good luck everyone!!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.