BU interview 10/22

Started by GatorDDS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The interview went really well and i really liked the school alot. Very expensive though which sucks. I just got home from a flight from boston to washington to tampa and a 1.5 hour drive from tampa to gville so sorry for the short response.


It was great meeting all of the interviewees there though! GL!👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The interview went really well and i really liked the school alot. Very expensive though which sucks. I just got home from a flight from boston to washington to tampa and a 1.5 hour drive from tampa to gville so sorry for the short response.


It was great meeting all of the interviewees there though! GL!👍



what kinds of questions did they ask you at the interview? how long was it? thanks so much!! Good luck with all the rest of your interviews!!
 
did everyone who received and interview or rejection from BU have their status page change from "complete" to "complete and under review" before any decision was made? I have been complete since 8/24 and no change since then. Thanks!!!
 
did everyone who received and interview or rejection from BU have their status page change from "complete" to "complete and under review" before any decision was made? I have been complete since 8/24 and no change since then. Thanks!!!


my status is completely blank for BU but i got an interview invite a couple of days ago.
 
did everyone who received and interview or rejection from BU have their status page change from "complete" to "complete and under review" before any decision was made? I have been complete since 8/24 and no change since then. Thanks!!!

I believe mine went from "complete" to "invited for interview" directly without anything in the middle. By the way, for those of you who interviewed already, how'd it go?