BU INTERVIEW invitation 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey retainer7,

As much as I know, accepted students have to send those official score reports.

Good Luck

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, i have my interview at BU on feb 4th!! do i stand a chance??? seems like lot of students are already beeing accepted....am i the last of the lot!!!???

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys! anybody of interview at BU on feb 4th???? dunno if i stand a chance..since lot of students seem to have been accepted already....

Hello

I applied to BU thru CAAPID on 21st Jan. And the next day I received an email from BU regarding receipt of application. I paid them 100$, but I am not sure what else to send. When do we have to send NBDE and TOEFL score reports. Its written in the email that the contacted students will have to send them.

you have to submit those when you are contacted for an interview..

you have to submit those when you are contacted for an interview..

Hello BombayBDS

Thanks....today I received completion email from BU. I am afraid coz my TOEFL score is 95....I hv written the exam again but it does nt seem to me that I will get good score!! But still I am keeping my fingers crossed.:xf:

Anybody got IV invitation this week?
Or has BU done with calling?

Hi Everyone

Today I received email from BU that my application is being reviewed. Do u ppl think that I have a chance with stats 91/95/3.68.

pdha1;9158615]Hi guys, i have my interview at BU on feb 4th!! do i stand a chance??? seems like lot of students are already beeing accepted....am i the last of the lot!!!???

Hi pdha1,

Were you given the option for the interview dates to choose from?
Thanks.

You will definetely get a call since ur stats are great.
So start preparing for ur interview
Good Luck!

Hi Everyone

Today I received email from BU that my application is being reviewed. Do u ppl think that I have a chance with stats 91/95/3.68.

You will definetely get a call since ur stats are great.
So start preparing for ur interview
Good Luck!

Thanks for encouragement dental path...but I am worried about my TOEFL score.

Thanks for encouragement dental path...but I am worried about my TOEFL score.

hey retainer!! I also receved email that my application is being reviewed..I am waiting for toefl score.. wen did u appear for toefl?? do u think is there any chance for bu now?

hey retainer!! I also receved email that my application is being reviewed..I am waiting for toefl score.. wen did u appear for toefl?? do u think is there any chance for bu now?
Hi Sparten

I gave my Toefl in Nov, when I was preparing for NBDE, dats why I think I got less marks. Usually the result is online in about 2 weeks.
I really dnt know how many students BU has already accepted n how many seats are vacant. Lets be optimistic n hope for the best!!!

Good Luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey retainer,
when did u apply to bu and when did u get application under review email ?
thanks

wow...u r really lucky....
ive applied since october ...not heard anything so far from them...
anyways all the best to u ! :)

Hi,

I got my review e-mail on 25th of Jan. Still waiting for the interview call.

Good Luck

Hey I got interview call from BU .. I M SO EXCITED!!! dO ANYONE TELL ME IS THERE ANY CHNCE FOR ME TO BE ACCEPTED IN BU AS WE R SO LATE I THINK!!! and my interview is on 25th february..
thanks and all d best to every frens waiting for i/v call...:soexcited:

Hey I got interview call from BU .. I M SO EXCITED!!! dO ANYONE TELL ME IS THERE ANY CHNCE FOR ME TO BE ACCEPTED IN BU AS WE R SO LATE I THINK!!! and my interview is on 25th february..
nd has anyone got for this date???

Congrats for the iv
Of course you have a chance, they would not have called you for the iv if they already made up there mind not to accept you. lol.
So cheer up, your application is good enough to be a part of the school. now all you have to do is impress them when they meet you.
Good luck.

nd has anyone got for this date???

Hey Sparten!!!

Congrats for the IV call.....I am sure you will do great and get in BU.....Can you tell me when did you receive the under review e-mail from the BU.....because I am also waiting for the IV call.......I received my under review e-mail on Jan 15th and still waiting..........

Thanks so much

wow...u r really lucky....
ive applied since october ...not heard anything so far from them...
anyways all the best to u ! :)

Hi Bookwormdoc

Dont lose hope. You will surely get the call. Try to be optimistic, I knw its hard at this point of time, but that is all we can do right now.

Good Luck!!

Yeh they gave me a date for feb 4th in dec and told me to inform them if i am okey with that. I took it without any delay

Congrats for the iv
Of course you have a chance, they would not have called you for the iv if they already made up there mind not to accept you. lol.
So cheer up, your application is good enough to be a part of the school. now all you have to do is impress them when they meet you.
Good luck.
oh thanks.. Gipsyking..
I asked u such stupid question because I think I f u have got call earlier in cycle then it's confirmed that u r already in bu. but if you get call later then there are few seats available and candidates athey invited is more then there vl be lesser chance. but I hope for the best and let's see. .wat happ[ens? u already accepted in any school?

Hey Sparten!!!

Congrats for the IV call.....I am sure you will do great and get in BU.....Can you tell me when did you receive the under review e-mail from the BU.....because I am also waiting for the IV call.......I received my under review e-mail on Jan 15th and still waiting..........

Thanks so much

Thanks.. I recevd interview call on 29th. wats ur stats??

Yeh they gave me a date for feb 4th in dec and told me to inform them if i am okey with that. I took it without any delay

hey pdha!! r u already accepted in bu?? then please let me know wat they ask in interview?

hi guys,

i received an interview call from bu for the 11th of February. anyone else with the same interview date??? :)

hi guys,

i received an interview call from bu for the 11th of February. anyone else with the same interview date??? :)

congrats for the call.. what are your stats?? any idea how many candidates they interview in one day.. do they have any interview batch after 25th feb also or that is the last batch..?

Good luck.

congrats for the call.. what are your stats?? any idea how many candidates they interview in one day.. do they have any interview batch after 25th feb also or that is the last batch..?

Good luck.
did any body having toefl less than 100,got call from Bu. mine is 97...is there any chance for me ?. my score is 88 n GPA is 3.8..n i applied in july

did any body having toefl less than 100,got call from Bu. mine is 97...is there any chance for me ?. my score is 88 n GPA is 3.8..n i applied in july

Yeah I know someone who got accepted with a 97. I don't remember his other stats. but don't worry.

oh thanks.. Gipsyking..
I asked u such stupid question because I think I f u have got call earlier in cycle then it's confirmed that u r already in bu. but if you get call later then there are few seats available and candidates athey invited is more then there vl be lesser chance. but I hope for the best and let's see. .wat happ[ens? u already accepted in any school?

No Spartan,
Your question is not stupid at all, but you have the "fears" which everyone have before getting into a school, I mean I was worried that I might not get accepted because I have razor bumps in my beard. lol
It is very ok to be worried, but don't panic, if you think you are should be accepted, then you will get in. Believe in yourself, guess what ? do you know that only about 25% of the applicants get interview calls ( I am talking in general, not BU ), even in the interview they will mention that you made it to a position where only few people make it.
So cheer up, remember me ! we will hang out in Boston this summer...
Because I live in Boston. lol

Good luck.

thnx....

stats are---92/109/3.49

No Spartan,
Your question is not stupid at all, but you have the "fears" which everyone have before getting into a school, I mean I was worried that I might not get accepted because I have razor bumps in my beard. lol
It is very ok to be worried, but don't panic, if you think you are should be accepted, then you will get in. Believe in yourself, guess what ? do you know that only about 25% of the applicants get interview calls ( I am talking in general, not BU ), even in the interview they will mention that you made it to a position where only few people make it.
So cheer up, remember me ! we will hang out in Boston this summer...
Because I live in Boston. lol

thanks for the motivation!!!! y av vl hang out in bu this summer!!!

back to sdn. can anyone tell what are my chances of getting an interview with 87/3.6/100. 1yr exp. in home country, observership in us. some academic n extra-curricular awards. thank you members n sdn.

Yes!!!! i got accepted!!!!! sorry don't know how to do the BANANA dance but i am happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......I interviewed feb 4th and got accepted the very next day. So you still have a very good chance!! it's not to late.Questions were very general and relaxed.
Asked about me.
what i did, what my US experiences were. My future goal.So nothing to panic.Just be yourself and you will be fine

Yes Sparten. i got in BU, i have posted teh questions they asked me.good luck!

hey there ...i got a under review email frm them..does tht show atleast some hope for the interview.... i too anxious plz help

has anyone heard from bu lately ? guess they r done ??
do they send in rejection emails ?

is thr any chance f gettin an iv frm bu?if any1 knws ?if they r done or not yet?

Hey,

I got under review e-mail on 25th Jan and I am still waiting for the interview call.....I called BU and they told me that they are still sending out interview calls....

So lets wait and keep our spirits high.....thats all we can do....

Good Luck to all of us waiting...

I also got under reviewing email on 5th feb..........................

I knw BU had interviews on 4th Feb, 11th Feb and has it on 25th Feb as well..

Is there any interview batch for 18th Feb as well??

how can we check for our application recent status? call or email?

they will send you an email when they want to interview you..other than that there is no way to check your application status..

any body got iv call recently in month of feb???:confused:

Hi all

Any luck for IV in Boston.....:(

NBDE part I : 86
TOEFL : 94
GPA : 3.79
Exp: 3 years
MS in US

Thanks

I got an email invite for interview on 4th March..... :) :)
Finally loooooooooong wait is over!!! after 4 mnths of waiting!!

ne idea how mny seats r left?? wht r total no of seats??

can ne1 pls share their interview exp!!!

Thnkz!!

hey dhwaniu
..when did u apply ? n wot r ur stats ?