BU interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mid9blu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My BU interview is soon and i was wondering if anyone can comment on their experience there. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

mid9blu said:
My BU interview is soon and i was wondering if anyone can comment on their experience there. Thanks!

It wasn't bad at all. The tour was really thorough and the D4 that gave it answered pretty much all of the questions and seemed like he really liked it there. The interview was 1 on 1 and pretty laid back. Mine started off with a few basic questions and then ended up being like a conversation. The doctor that interviewed me only took a few notes and I would say that we both talked for equal amounts of time over the 25 minute interview. I would just focus on relaxing and being honest.

monstermouth said:
It wasn't bad at all. The tour was really thorough and the D4 that gave it answered pretty much all of the questions and seemed like he really liked it there. The interview was 1 on 1 and pretty laid back. Mine started off with a few basic questions and then ended up being like a conversation. The doctor that interviewed me only took a few notes and I would say that we both talked for equal amounts of time over the 25 minute interview. I would just focus on relaxing and being honest.

Thanks monstermouth! ;)