BU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

truth told, I've actually been checking it since past November. I meant if anyone has had one for this cycle, I would have liked to hear about it.

I don't know if that was an intentionally coy remark...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview coming up on the 29th. Hopefully it will go well. Since I'm from around Boston, I've seen the medical campus at BU. It looks a little rundown some of the buildings but it is nice. The downside is that there are no subway stations meaning you have to take a bus through some of the traffic jam prone areas in Boston.
 
Does anybody know how many people BU interviewed last year and accepted?
 
I have an interview coming up on the 29th. Hopefully it will go well. Since I'm from around Boston, I've seen the medical campus at BU. It looks a little rundown some of the buildings but it is nice. The downside is that there are no subway stations meaning you have to take a bus through some of the traffic jam prone areas in Boston.

I'm interviewing the 29th also. Guess Ill be seeing you there 😛