BU Interview

Started by simplyome
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

simplyome

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I got an interview at BU but its 2 days before my final exams start. I have an interview on Dec. 10th. But I have 2 exams on the 12th and 2 on the 14th. Would it be bad if I called and ask to get it rescheduled due to this problem?

I am also going to be flying in from out of town which is a problem.
 
i have an interview on the 10th as well. i have a final on the 11th and on the 12th, but i'm still going to go for my scheduled date. if you can manage your time properly it should be ok.

wouldn't it also look good to the adcom if they were aware of the fact that you had exams in the near future and were still keen on showing up?
 
who studies the day before an exam? if you've been keeping up with your work thru-out the semester, you won't need to study. go to your interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
StudentDentist you are one in a million haha...

But I ended up getting mine moved to January. They offered me the 14th of Dec and I had 2 exams on that day so for sure can't go.
 
who studies the day before an exam? if you've been keeping up with your work thru-out the semester, you won't need to study. go to your interview.

who studies the day before an exam? Keeping up with your work? lmao....your a real burglar aren't you?