BU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supera

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just received BU interview invitation and will be attending their interview this month.
For those of who already gone through their interview,
Do you mind sharing how their interview was like(style, atmosphere)?
What type of questions did they ask?
Thank you for your help:)

Members don't see this ad.

It would be also nice if someone knows BU's acceptance rate during this time of the cycle(late interview).

It would be also nice if someone knows BU's acceptance rate during this time of the cycle(late interview).

A friend of mine interviewed last week, and got in today! Definitely there is a strong chance. Read the interview feedback. Best of luck, and go and impress them!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you Lady Jack Wills,
Btw, where can I find "Interview feedback"?:)

how about gellin' the hair, mine is next Tuesday. White red/white combo???? Navy or charcoal suit???

how about gellin' the hair, mine is next Tuesday. White red/white combo???? Navy or charcoal suit???

White shirt, red tie since it's their colors I believe. Go charcoal, you don't want to scream July 4th if you're rockin' the red, white, and blue

Merica! It is Boston and I'm sure the Patriots will come out ahead so it might be appropriate lol.

Sure, they will complement the hell out of you during the interview then send you a rejection a few weeks later via e-mail.

They would take the digital picture and laugh about it later that day.