BU MA in Medical Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

md2bnmd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interested in applying to BU's MA program. I have emailed them several times and have yet to receive a reply from them. What gives???

Can anyone tell me the right person to contact regarding questions about the program and the application process? So far, I've sent out emails to Ms. Wilcox and Dr. Broitman...

Members don't see this ad.

md2bnmd said:
I am interested in applying to BU's MA program. I have emailed them several times and have yet to receive a reply from them. What gives???

Can anyone tell me the right person to contact regarding questions about the program and the application process? So far, I've sent out emails to Ms. Wilcox and Dr. Broitman...

Well, you're emailing during a very busy time, as the school year just started.

Try making a phone call instead, and then ask to speak to Broitman. You can always try Natasha, too--she's helpful.

Singing Devil said:
Well, you're emailing during a very busy time, as the school year just started.

Try making a phone call instead, and then ask to speak to Broitman. You can always try Natasha, too--she's helpful.

Thanks, Singing Devil! I'll try calling. Are you currently in the program? Can I PM you some questions about the program?

md2bnmd said:
Thanks, Singing Devil! I'll try calling. Are you currently in the program? Can I PM you some questions about the program?

anytime. there are five or so BU threads which have a lot of info, so they might answer most of your questions. PM me anything additional.

SD