BU MAMS Application Problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HouseIsMyHero

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody else having difficulty filling out the BU MAMS application? If people can answer these questions I would greatly appreciate it because I've already e-mailed Natasha once and I don't want to do it again.

1. MCAT THx reporting does not send it to BU Post-bac. How do I get them to send my score?

2. Courses: Which courses do I put in the 6 fields + foreign language? The one with the highest grades in each field or the last of each series?

3. Letters of Recommendation: 3 letters, but I can't find if it specifies a certain number of professors, etc.

Any hellp would be great. The Georgetown SMP app. was a lot simpler, and much more helpful with instructions. I wonder if that means anything?
 
I applied to BU this past year and was accepted. This is what I did, and they accepted it:

You can print out your MCAT score from the THx score report page and submit it in a seperate mailing along with the signed application certification letter.

I dont remember what you're talking about with the courses in the 6 fields--elaborate.

You can send the three LOR directly to the MAMS office, but make sure you have the writers or your pre-med office include a release form--the application page has a release form that you can print out, sign and hand to each writer to include.