Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just found out that I got into BU MAMS program
but not the oral concentration. I also am in at UMDNJ
MSBS and also am able to take the dent physiology
class offered to a few people. Now the question is,
which program would be better suited for me. I
understand that BU MAMS has more classes for people to
take with med students but I am more interested in
dental. I didnt get into their dental focus so I will
be on their med track. As for UMDNJ, I requested the
dent phys class and was accepted. I know that BU may
have a better rep. Is there any linkage with the MAMS
and the dent school? I just dont know what to do. My
gpa is sub 3.0 but I had a good DAT ...(which I will
have to take again because it expired). Please any
advice would be great. Thanks...
but not the oral concentration. I also am in at UMDNJ
MSBS and also am able to take the dent physiology
class offered to a few people. Now the question is,
which program would be better suited for me. I
understand that BU MAMS has more classes for people to
take with med students but I am more interested in
dental. I didnt get into their dental focus so I will
be on their med track. As for UMDNJ, I requested the
dent phys class and was accepted. I know that BU may
have a better rep. Is there any linkage with the MAMS
and the dent school? I just dont know what to do. My
gpa is sub 3.0 but I had a good DAT ...(which I will
have to take again because it expired). Please any
advice would be great. Thanks...