BU MAMS vs Cincy's Masters in Physiology PLEASE HELP!!

Started by ajl08544
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ajl08544

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I'm in a bit of a pinch. I really hope that you can help me out!! I have to respond to Cincy's and BU's SMP programs by this friday, but still cannot decide between the two.

Please let me know if my suspicion is correct: if i'm successful at both programs, it appears that
a) Cincy: I will likely end up at cincy
b) BU: I may make it into BU, but have a much better chance at going to other schools than if i went to cincy
c) between the 2 Cincy is more of a sure thing

If you guys were faced with the same decision, which would you decide? you don't even have to have attended to respond. if you could provide your rationale, that'd be great too.

I have heard a lot of good things about BU's program, but I have reservations about the fact that I would not be directly competing with medical students like in Cincinnati.

I have read the thread comparing Gtown (which i consider similar to BU) and Cincy and I found it to have been very helpful. hopefully i can get some kind of quorum from you kind souls.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
 
sorry no one responded to your question when you needed advise, that truly sucks.. but now that "friday" has come and gone, im curious to know which one you chose? and if you dont mind me asking, what are your stats??