BU MAMS waitlist

Started by aznsfla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aznsfla

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I just spoke with Michelle and found out I was placed on the waitlist for both the MAMS and MAMS concentration for oral health sciences. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with the waitlist here and how fast it moves? Any input would be very helpful.
 
anyone? PHIL?

aznsfla said:
Hey guys,
I just spoke with Michelle and found out I was placed on the waitlist for both the MAMS and MAMS concentration for oral health sciences. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with the waitlist here and how fast it moves? Any input would be very helpful.