Bu Smp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dcwildcat05

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

After looking at the BU SMP application I have a question. I e-mailed the office but they haven't responded yet.

Can I send my PAC (letters of rec.) from my undergraduate institution (The same ones that I sent to medical schools) or do I need to get the faculty to write me new letters?

Thanks!
 
Hey everyone!

After looking at the BU SMP application I have a question. I e-mailed the office but they haven't responded yet.

Can I send my PAC (letters of rec.) from my undergraduate institution (The same ones that I sent to medical schools) or do I need to get the faculty to write me new letters?

Thanks!


I sent the same ones from my undergraduate institution for medical schools. I think because of the nature of the program (smp) they will accept those letters, after all they want to see your relative success as a medical school applicant and your recommendors would have done that in their letters.

PlAnEjaNe