This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predentalgal1212

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted to a few schools on Friday, but I think it will come down to Boston University vs. Buffalo. I am a New York State resident, so the cost of tuition is incredible, but I have been living in Boston for the past 6 years, and am going to have a hard time moving from here.

Has anyone else been in the same situation or what do you think would be the better choice?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whats the cost difference? But i believe the difference would be too much to go with Boston in my opinion.
In-state tuition for Buffalo is about 35,500 per year while Boston tuition is about 74,500 per year (I received a $10,000 scholarship per year though). The cost of living in Boston is of course much higher though on top of that
 
In-state tuition for Buffalo is about 35,500 per year while Boston tuition is about 74,500 per year (I received a $10,000 scholarship per year though). The cost of living in Boston is of course much higher though on top of that
The price difference is too significant, I would go with Buffalo.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.