BU vs Emory

Started by Aoshivam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aoshivam

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which would you choose and why?

I personally like Boston because the city itself is far more interesting than Atlanta, which I found to be a bit boring. I have never lived on the East coast and even though it's 3 years, I still want to live in a place where I'll be happy. But, the much higher cost of living in Boston and the higher tuition (~15k) is a bit too much, although my parents say they will support me to a degree. At the same time, this may be the last chance I can get out of my current state (lived here my whole life) and live somewhere else before I get too old. Curriculum wise, I think Emory's is better.

What do you think? Do you think you can risk getting into such debt? Am I just crazy to consider this even?
Anyone going to Emory or Boston who can share their experience?
 
oops, wrong forum. I was going to post on the pre-pt forum but can't find the delete button.. oh well. Still about PT lol