BU vs Tufts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arminbahrami

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any info about BU? Its post grad opportunities? Curriculum? Grad stats? Chair time? Clinic? Location? Anything would help...

Members don't see this ad.

i got a much better vibe from tufts than from bu. tufts is an excellent clinical school and very reputable in the new england area. i would go with tufts in a second. plus the theater district is pretty cool. and isn't tufts cheaper than bu if i remember right?

Members don't see this ad :)
plus the theater district is pretty cool

LOL. Theater district is just another way of saying GHETTO! Ask any Tufts students if they would walk around the “Theater district” after the sun goes down. Being in the general China Town vicinity after dark means running the risk of waking up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney.

Theater district hahahahahahahaahh

LOL. Theater district is just another way of saying GHETTO! Ask any Tufts students if they would walk around the “Theater district” after the sun goes down. Being in the general China Town vicinity after dark means running the risk of waking up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney.

Theater district hahahahahahahaahh

:laugh:

jb!:)