BU website problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lina123321

ralph: im a unitard
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is it just me, or something, but the BU application online is not working?? I already created an id/password, but when i click "log in" to begin, nothing happens at all...and there are two regions of the login button to push, but still nothing...plz help if u have any info

Members don't see this ad.

I am having the same problem. I have put a call into their tech support but have not heard back yet. Any suggestions?

-Tasty

I still havent recieved the secondary :mad: They have sent me the same email about tech problems for the past few weeks. So I'm not surprised that you guys are having issues with it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've had that problem too. For me it works sporadically - sometimes I can get in, sometimes I can't. Right now it will let me log in, but a day or two ago it wouldn't. I suggest trying again later (and probably calling their tech support).

It was happening a lot to me on Friday night. I would just try back in 15min and it would work.