1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

BU website problems

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by lina123321, Aug 3, 2006.

1. lina123321

lina123321 ralph: im a unitard
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    is it just me, or something, but the BU application online is not working?? I already created an id/password, but when i click "log in" to begin, nothing happens at all...and there are two regions of the login button to push, but still nothing...plz help if u have any info

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MC Tasty

MC Tasty Ninja
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I am having the same problem. I have put a call into their tech support but have not heard back yet. Any suggestions?

-Tasty

4. DrVanNostran

10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I still havent recieved the secondary :mad: They have sent me the same email about tech problems for the past few weeks. So I'm not surprised that you guys are having issues with it.

5. DF38

DF38 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I've had that problem too. For me it works sporadically - sometimes I can get in, sometimes I can't. Right now it will let me log in, but a day or two ago it wouldn't. I suggest trying again later (and probably calling their tech support).

6. hopster

hopster Member
    7+ Year Member

It was happening a lot to me on Friday night. I would just try back in 15min and it would work.