Bu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j215

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
One-and-one-half years with lab (12 credits). The Committee suggests basic biology, genetics, embryology, molecular biology, cell biology, anatomy, physiology and biochemistry.

When they say this, does that mean ALL bio courses should have labs? I took one year of bio with labs, but my school does not offer labs with physiology and biochem classes that i took.

I got accepted and am pretty sure I wanna accept it but just wanted to make sure before I send out my deposit. I've been trying to contact the school but no luck, probably everyone's too busy enjoying holiday season :oops: Just wanted to see what your thoughts are!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
One-and-one-half years with lab (12 credits). The Committee suggests basic biology, genetics, embryology, molecular biology, cell biology, anatomy, physiology and biochemistry.

When they say this, does that mean ALL bio courses should have labs? I took one year of bio with labs, but my school do not offer labs with physiology and biochem classes that i took.

I got accepted and am pretty sure I wanna accept it but just wanted to make sure before I send out my deposit. I've been trying to contact the school but no luck, probably everyone's too busy enjoying holiday season :oops: Just wanted to see what your thoughts are!

Every school I interviewed at took students aside and told them if there were any issues with their file (ie no lab, wrong type of recommendation letter, etc). I assume BU did the same, and if you weren't pulled aside then you're probably fine.

well if uve already been accepted and they havent mentioned anything about it then i wouldnt worry about it..ull be fine..they would have mentioned it to u during the interview