1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Bu

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by j215, Dec 30, 2008.

1. j215

2+ Year Member

One-and-one-half years with lab (12 credits). The Committee suggests basic biology, genetics, embryology, molecular biology, cell biology, anatomy, physiology and biochemistry.

When they say this, does that mean ALL bio courses should have labs? I took one year of bio with labs, but my school does not offer labs with physiology and biochem classes that i took.

I got accepted and am pretty sure I wanna accept it but just wanted to make sure before I send out my deposit. I've been trying to contact the school but no luck, probably everyone's too busy enjoying holiday season :oops: Just wanted to see what your thoughts are!

#1 j215, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Ranelar

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Every school I interviewed at took students aside and told them if there were any issues with their file (ie no lab, wrong type of recommendation letter, etc). I assume BU did the same, and if you weren't pulled aside then you're probably fine.

4. DentalRocks09

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    well if uve already been accepted and they havent mentioned anything about it then i wouldnt worry about it..ull be fine..they would have mentioned it to u during the interview