Buffalo Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shaq3482001

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you dental students who attend Buffalo, I was wondering if you knew anyone accepted from the alternate list in past years. I understand this year's alternate list has a large amount of students on it. Was it like that in past years? Buffalo is my number 1 choice so any info is appreciated, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you dental students who attend Buffalo, I was wondering if you knew anyone accepted from the alternate list in past years. I understand this year's alternate list has a large amount of students on it. Was it like that in past years? Buffalo is my number 1 choice so any info is appreciated, thanks!

Students are absolutely accepted off the alternate list. I'm in the class of 2010 and we have one student who was accepted 4 days before orientation began and one on the first day of orientation! So you may be let it at the last moment. Don't lose hope!

Students are absolutely accepted off the alternate list. I'm in the class of 2010 and we have one student who was accepted 4 days before orientation began and one on the first day of orientation! So you may be let it at the last moment. Don't lose hope!

Good to hear that. Do you by any chance know what their stats were?

Members don't see this ad :)
Good to hear that. Do you by any chance know what their stats were?

No idea; sorry! Most that I know from the alternate list did apply a bit later than others, so I think the earlier the better! :luck:

Hey,
Don't know about anyone else, but I just got pulled off the alternate list today. So looks like people are getting accepted still.
Cheers!
Kash

Hey,
Don't know about anyone else, but I just got pulled off the alternate list today. So looks like people are getting accepted still.
Cheers!
Kash

Pulled and tossed?:smuggrin:

Congratulations! If you choose to go to Buffalo you will get a great education. It is a highly regarded school. We will have quite an adventure for the next 4 years.