Buffalo application status check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

desidr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So SUNY Buffalo hasn't updated their status check page since 8/18. Should we start calling to find out if we are complete?

Discuss.

Members don't see this ad.

mad discussing going on :laugh:. I do wish buff would update us on anything though.

So here is the deal with SUNY Buffalo....

The admissions lady told me:

They having a massive chart review date comming up mid September. They haven't reviewed anyone new for the past couple of weeks. Durring this large chart review they will look at applicants files NOT in the order they will review them in "bunches" and pick from the "bunches" randomly. So if you are compelte right now or in a week it isn't going to matter.

Members don't see this ad :)
So here is the deal with SUNY Buffalo....

The admissions lady told me:

They having a massive chart review date comming up mid September. They haven't reviewed anyone new for the past couple of weeks. Durring this large chart review they will look at applicants files NOT in the order they will review them in "bunches" and pick from the "bunches" randomly. So if you are compelte right now or in a week it isn't going to matter.

why the hell would they do that...

I have no idea. Thats what they lady told me. I have called previously and gotten a similar responce.

If you call let me know what you find out. Maybe I'm not asking the right questions.

SUNY Buffalo - Admiss
Phone: (716) 829-3466

Where is the SUNY LOVE?

will they at least tell you if you're complete over the phone? i feel kind of stupid asking that since they have status check page + email conf.

They told me I was complete before the status page said I was.

I don't see how it could hurt. You will never know unless you call ;) But then again I'm not on the Adcom committee maybe they will say, "This kid has checked on his application one to many times... Rejection pile."

I am right there with you, this waiting game sucks.

They told me I was complete before the status page said I was.

I don't see how it could hurt. You will never know unless you call ;) But then again I'm not on the Adcom committee maybe they will say, "This kid has checked on his application one to many times... Rejection pile."

I am right there with you, this waiting game sucks.

i get their answering machine. haha.

Must be Lunch time. :p

Also, I've discovered Wednesdays are a bad day to call. Thats the day they do interviews and no one seems to be manning the phones.

Wow... I sound compulsive :eek:

:luck: Good luck :luck:

Must be Lunch time. :p

Also, I've discovered Wednesdays are a bad day to call. Thats the day they do interviews and no one seems to be manning the phones.

Wow... I sound compulsive :eek:

:luck: Good luck :luck:

complete today! w00t w00t