Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
I'm having a hard time thinking of how to answer a few of the questions that I know they will ask.
"Why Buffalo?"
Unlike many of the schools, Buffalo doesn't seem to "advertise" and encourage people to attend... how should I answer this?
"What can I go back and tell the admissions committee that will convince them that we want you in our upcoming class?"
Once again, no clue.
Thanks for any suggestions.
I'm having a hard time thinking of how to answer a few of the questions that I know they will ask.
"Why Buffalo?"
Unlike many of the schools, Buffalo doesn't seem to "advertise" and encourage people to attend... how should I answer this?
"What can I go back and tell the admissions committee that will convince them that we want you in our upcoming class?"
Once again, no clue.
Thanks for any suggestions.