You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Buffalo IDP 2018-2019 (class of 2021)
Started by enamal
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has anyone heard from buffalo?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing besides the completion email!!!
Gold Molar
New Member
Interviews would be scheduled in June/July.
Hey, did they started sending invites?Interviews would be scheduled in June/July.
Hey Guys,
Any update on IV. When do they send IV invite?
Nothing heard yet.
I received email stating below
Our committee has made initial bench test and interview offers to selected candidates. After reviewing your application, the IDP Admissions Committee has not selected you to interview at this time. However, you will still be considered for an interview offer until all of our interview spaces have reached capacity. Your application will receive periodic re-review, and you will be notified immediately of any application status changes.
Good luck guys
Our committee has made initial bench test and interview offers to selected candidates. After reviewing your application, the IDP Admissions Committee has not selected you to interview at this time. However, you will still be considered for an interview offer until all of our interview spaces have reached capacity. Your application will receive periodic re-review, and you will be notified immediately of any application status changes.
Good luck guys
I got the same email.I received email stating below
Our committee has made initial bench test and interview offers to selected candidates. After reviewing your application, the IDP Admissions Committee has not selected you to interview at this time. However, you will still be considered for an interview offer until all of our interview spaces have reached capacity. Your application will receive periodic re-review, and you will be notified immediately of any application status changes.
Good luck guys
Praisethelord@
New Member
I got the same email.
I got the same email.I received email stating below
Our committee has made initial bench test and interview offers to selected candidates. After reviewing your application, the IDP Admissions Committee has not selected you to interview at this time. However, you will still be considered for an interview offer until all of our interview spaces have reached capacity. Your application will receive periodic re-review, and you will be notified immediately of any application status changes.
Good luck guys
Could you guys share your stats plz?
Thank you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Part 1/ Toefl 95/ Masters in Perio from home country/ Research and clinical assistance in USAI got the same email.
Could you guys share your stats plz?
Thank you.
Part1/2 Toefl 95 GPA 2.99/3.33I got the same email.
Could you guys share your stats plz?
Thank you.
Currently working as RDA
Pls share your statsPart1/2 Toefl 95 GPA 2.99/3.33
Currently working as RDA
Praisethelord@
New Member
My stats:Part1/2 Toefl 95 GPA 2.99/3.33
Currently working as RDA
NBDE part 1 and part 2.
TOEFL - 92 ( planning to take toefl next month to improve my score)
3 years of working experience as a dentist in central government hospital, India.
MBA in Hospital administration ( India )
Registered Dental assistant, searching for jobs here.
I also have 150 plus hours of volunteering, shadowing, community services and done some CE courses too.
I’m new to this forum.
Could you guys plz give some suggestions on how to improve my stats?
Got the same email as well.
I received email stating below
Our committee has made initial bench test and interview offers to selected candidates. After reviewing your application, the IDP Admissions Committee has not selected you to interview at this time. However, you will still be considered for an interview offer until all of our interview spaces have reached capacity. Your application will receive periodic re-review, and you will be notified immediately of any application status changes.
Good luck guys
I got the same email.... what does this suppose to mean? Waitlisted for a bench test?
The email is for all the applicants regardless. It’s a polite way to say thank you for your applications you are not invited but in the even of someone dropping out a seat they will have a second round of reviews of applications.
After the interview they put you on a waiting list, they interview 34 for 24 expecting someone to reject the seat
Sorry guys
Hi Evets,
Can you elaborate on what you mentioned about they interviewing 34 students for 24 seats. So are they going to interview only 34 in the first round?
Congratulations! Could you please share your stats. It would be helpful to many of us. Thank you!I received an invite. Was wondering if someone could give some tips about the bench test and interview at this school. Thanks.
Congratulations! Could you please share your stats. It would be helpful to many of us. Thank you!
Thanks. NBDE 1 & 2, GPA 3.8, TOEFL 101, PG in my home country with around 8 years of work experience and many CDE Programs.
Do you have any idea about the Bench test at Buffalo? I believe only those candidates who clear the bench test will be interviewed. So, I am assuming it will be tough..
Thank you for sharing! I Am new to this admissions so I don't have any idea. Wish you good luck!Thanks. NBDE 1 & 2, GPA 3.8, TOEFL 101, PG in my home country with around 8 years of work experience and many CDE Programs.
Do you have any idea about the Bench test at Buffalo? I believe only those candidates who clear the bench test will be interviewed. So, I am assuming it will be tough..
Thank you for sharing! I Am new to this admissions so I don't have any idea. Wish you good luck!
Good luck to you too!