Buffalo interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYdentalfreak

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone this is my first interview. Anyone who interviews there can offer me any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

I had my interview there and it wasn't that hard...

hey everyone this is my first interview. Anyone who interviews there can offer me any advice?

Its a very friendly school. Their main mission for the interview day is to make you feel the least amount of stress.

You will have 2 interviews. One of them will be a 10-minute case scenario with Dr. Brown (I love this guy, VERY easy to talk to, it'll be more like a normal conversation rather than an interview)..... The 2nd will be an actual interview with you sitting in-front of multiple people (for me, it was 1 faculty member and 2 senior dental students from 4th year).

The 2nd interview will be asking you the "basic" questions: "Why do you want to be a dentist" .... "What do you think professionalism is"..... "Whats the most important thing that you feel will make you a great dentist? and don't tell us hand-skills, no dental student graduates without great hand skills"....."do you have anything to add so that we can carry the message to the admissions committee"..... etc etc

Members don't see this ad :)
BUMP

Can anybody tell me anything else about the Buffalo interview?

Nothing else about the Buffalo interview?