Buffalo Interview

Started by Jlyy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jlyy

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Buffalo is my top choice for dental school, and I have my interview with them on Jan. 20th. However, family emergency came up so I have to leave United States on Jan.15th and will be coming back in summer. I have called them today if they had any open spots for interview before Jan.20th and they told me to wait and call them later... how soon should I call them? I am annoying them so much...

If anyone is cancelling their interview, could you pm me? I really need an earlier interview spot or I have to withdraw, which i really don't want to 🙁... Thanks!
 
best of luck, is there really no way you can leave two weeks later and make the interview? I would give some advice, but i want to be taken off the waitlist 🙁