Buffalo "Invited for an interview"

Started by sam12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sam12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I just checked AADSAS yesterday and my status for Buffalo changed to 'Invited for Interview." I am worried though because I have not received any email from them yesterday or today. Should I call them and ask them about it?
 
they will send you a packet in the mail
with info on scheduling and lodging


congrats
 
Hello everyone, I just checked AADSAS yesterday and my status for Buffalo changed to 'Invited for Interview." I am worried though because I have not received any email from them yesterday or today. Should I call them and ask them about it?

You will get something in the mail in a couple of days......
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I just checked AADSAS yesterday and my status for Buffalo changed to 'Invited for Interview." I am worried though because I have not received any email from them yesterday or today. Should I call them and ask them about it?

You can call them during business hours and set up an interview before getting the mail if you wanted to.
 
thank you all for replying

Well I called them back today and the next date they had was January 17 😱😱

I scheduled for it right away, but I am so worried that its such a later date that I am afraid of my chances there