Buffalo Letter?

Started by MrZ123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MrZ123

DAT: AA/TS/PAT 21/22/21
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received my acceptance from Buffalo. The envelope consisted of only 1 sheet of paper saying I am accepted. However that sheet also said that there was accompanying literature and forms.

Yet those forms and lit were not there. Anyone else have this issue?
 
Hey, i interviewed on the same day as you... i got the same deal. They sent me a single letter saying that there should have been like 9+ sheets of paper in the envelope.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It could mean that there are additional mailings to follow with more information. I would just call and check.
 
Yea you should get a bigger envelope soon...I'm pretty sure that's how they did it last year.
 
it kind of sucks... they're going to be sending the letters to my college apartment and I wont get it until 2-3 days before the last day to send out deposits.

Z, so did you change your mind about buffalo?
 
Nope, didn't change my mind. I am most likely going to decilne the offer :|
 
it was a mistake. i recieved the same letter and since i live in buffalo I just went over and asked barbara about it. she said it was a mistake and that she was going to see who else was sent letters that day and she would resend the additional information.