Buffalo University acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m504

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! congrats to everyone, let share our thoughts, concerns and what we want to do for accommodation and other staffs.

Posted using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hi M504,

Join the FB group of Buffalo IDP 2017.

Reactions: 1 user
Any one who had got an alternative status got accepted in buffalo ...... What are the chances that alternative status students get accepted

Members don't see this ad :)
Any one who had got an alternative status got accepted in buffalo ...... What are the chances that alternative status students get accepted

High chances! Though I am not sure how many students have been wait-listed. You just got to hold tight till all schools are done especially BU (as it accepts 70-75)..then the wait-lists usually clears and the magic emails appears in inbox :)

High chances! Though I am not sure how many students have been wait-listed. You just got to hold tight till all schools are done especially BU (as it accepts 70-75)..then the wait-lists usually clears and the magic emails appears in inbox :)
Thank you so much for the positive words sure to wait to see the happy emails appearing in my inbox

hello
any idea how may people are on waiting list ?

Califonia schools are ready with their results it looks like not sure hopefully waiting to see any emails from uni at buffalo

Califonia schools are ready with their results it looks like not sure hopefully waiting to see any emails from uni at buffalo
cali schools just announced yesterday it takes time for students to withdraw from buffalo. Don't rush :)

Hi guys,
If you don't mind then can you all please share your stats so that I can work upon with chances to get into buffalo program.
That will be a great help.