Buffalo vs. Ernest Mario

Started by browas02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

browas02

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi- I have been accepted to both Ernest Mario and SUNY Buffalo Pharmacy Schools. I am having a hard time deciding where to go. I do live in NJ so tuition is a major factor.. but when I visited buffalo I really loved it and its ranked slightly higher... though i dont know how they come up with the rankings. I would really appreciate any advice from students in the programs or any opinions! thanks in advance!! 🙂
 
Hi- I have been accepted to both Ernest Mario and SUNY Buffalo Pharmacy Schools. I am having a hard time deciding where to go. I do live in NJ so tuition is a major factor.. but when I visited buffalo I really loved it and its ranked slightly higher... though i dont know how they come up with the rankings. I would really appreciate any advice from students in the programs or any opinions! thanks in advance!! 🙂

If tuition is a major factor, then stay in NJ. I am pretty sure these two schools will provide you a quality education no matter what. I would go with the less expensive school. I think financial aid told us that you would pay back two or three times the amount you take out.