Buffalo VS. UMDNJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jh58698n

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a New York resident and living in NYC. I've been accepted to 2 schools and now it's time to decide....

Buffalo VS. UMDNJ

If cost wasn't an issue, what would you choose and why????

Members don't see this ad.

Well if you want to go to a school near by home, then it would have to be UMDNJ. Buffalo is kinda far by car, as you know. Also, Buffalo as a city is really boring, although Newark is dangerous and not very fun either. At least Buffalo is safe .. but they do get their share of snow. As for the quality of schools, I think they're about the same. I personally like UMDNJ facilities more ... then again, that may be a personal thing. I would choose UMDNJ just because it's closer to home/NYC.

LIer2010 said:
Well if you want to go to a school near by home, then it would have to be UMDNJ. Buffalo is kinda far by car, as you know. Also, Buffalo as a city is really boring, although Newark is dangerous and not very fun either. At least Buffalo is safe .. but they do get their share of snow. As for the quality of schools, I think they're about the same. I personally like UMDNJ facilities more ... then again, that may be a personal thing. I would choose UMDNJ just because it's closer to home/NYC.

Thank you so much for your advice.

jh58698n said:
Thank you so much for your advice.
Buffalo a boring city? You're stunata! IT is not a boring city, its just not as much of a cluster eff as NYC. I lived in both and I love Buffalo. Closer to home I agree with Jersey, but dont think of Buffalo as boring. There is a kick ass college scene there and plenty to do. If you choose Buffalo, I can give you a million things to do. Take care, Go Bills!