1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Buffalo

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by E. coli, Dec 10, 2005.

1. E. coli

E. coli Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I was wondering if any Canadians has gotten an interview invite from Buffalo. My printout was mailed early august, but I haven't heard anything from them yet. Are they even going to accept any Canadians this year? How many Canadians do they usually accept into their class?

2. Audio

Audio Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Basically what I've been told is that they have a crapload of applicants. First, they look at NY state residents. Then other US residents. Then internationals. Basically, the quality of their applicants is so high that they don't need to look at internationals right now to get a class with some great stats. Basically, if any Canadians do get an interview, it would be for amazing stats and/or later in the game when they have a few spots open. GOod luck!