Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

haisha ni narou

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a re-post, but I have a question for those who have heard from Buffalo.

I received the email stating that my application is complete and it would take 3-4 weeks for the review process to be complete and be notified by mail. It has been over 5 weeks and still haven't heard anything from them. Were you guys notified by mail, email, or AADSAS status of your standing with the school? Thought I'd ask here first before I started a round of phone calls to the schools I haven't heard from.

Members don't see this ad.

I first saw that my status on AADSAS had been changed to "Invited for Interview." When I saw that I called the school and set up an interview date. A few days later I received a letter in the mail officially inviting me to an interview. If you do see your AADSAS status change then I would suggest giving them a call.

Sorry if this is a re-post, but I have a question for those who have heard from Buffalo.

I received the email stating that my application is complete and it would take 3-4 weeks for the review process to be complete and be notified by mail. It has been over 5 weeks and still haven't heard anything from them. Were you guys notified by mail, email, or AADSAS status of your standing with the school? Thought I'd ask here first before I started a round of phone calls to the schools I haven't heard from.

Buffalo has been pretty good about updating your status on AADSAS. I don't know how long it took for mine to show up there, though. It should say something like "under review" if they're going through the process of looking at your application. The status changed from under review to invited for an interview when I got my interview. Then I got a letter in the mail as the official invitation. Hope that helps a bit~

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks. I'll try my patience for a bit longer. I think my biggest problem is I am a pretty average applicant, nothing too extra ordinary about my app. I think my app is in a "wait and see" pile with a few schools. My status still says, "under review". I know some schools don't bother with updating the status. Some of the schools I have interviews with don't even state that my app has been received.

Same here as skyskier.
I set up the interview and got the official letter for the interview a few days later.