Bummed out

Started by StanSmith
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StanSmith

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the process of doing post bacc had 20 credits with a GPA of 3.38. Just took phys 2 in this past summer session and got a C+. Missed a B by less than a point. Should have waited until after this weekend to find my grade out 🙁

Talked with my teacher about it and he was pretty hard edged about the scoring system. Just a little info about the past took Phys 2 4 years ago and pulled a D- (didn't go to class didn't study type stuff ended up graduating with a 2.3 cum)

I guess I just have to take it and move on. Unless someone has any better ideas.

-Stan
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DOn' dwell upon it- I am sure you have beat yourself up enough. It is a weakness only if you let it be- I did a similiar thing in the past so I know from experience. Just keep moving foward- make sure you know what you did wrong, though, and change it next time so you can do better!
Doing well on the physical sciences will help you- you dont need to "cream" it, but a 10 or higher would be ideal. Have a good weekend and f$cking chill out-.

peace🙂
 
StanSmith said:
In the process of doing post bacc had 20 credits with a GPA of 3.38. Just took phys 2 in this past summer session and got a C+. Missed a B by less than a point. Should have waited until after this weekend to find my grade out 🙁

Talked with my teacher about it and he was pretty hard edged about the scoring system. Just a little info about the past took Phys 2 4 years ago and pulled a D- (didn't go to class didn't study type stuff ended up graduating with a 2.3 cum)

I guess I just have to take it and move on. Unless someone has any better ideas.

-Stan

i got a C+ in my first semester of physics during post-bac and just finished my first year of med school at UVM. long story short: it can be done! i think i cried for a day straight when i got that grade... give yourself a teeny bit of time to be mad, then move on. you'll make it to med school even with that C+!