Buret or Pippt, which is which?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dencology

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok guys;

i just don't get this question.

when do we use pippet and when do we use buret?

these two are hammering me?

i check wiki and i still don't get it. if someone gives me an example that would be great. Also in destroyer there are two questions on this topic but still not clear!

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Buret would normally be used for best accuracy. A pipet would usually be used to transfer a liquid.

Buret....let say you wanna take 15.2ml 10.2ml .etc that's when you use buret. It's the instrument that'll give you the BEST accuracy and precision. Pipet is when the factory have setted a standard volume on the intrument. Like a Pipet can only give you 10mL 15mL at the time.etc

Buret....let say you wanna take 15.2ml 10.2ml .etc that's when you use buret. It's the instrument that'll give you the BEST accuracy and precision. Pipet is when the factory have setted a standard volume on the intrument. Like a Pipet can only give you 10mL 15mL at the time.etc

great. thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad :)
i think lamda pipet is asking too much for dat, stick with doc toothache, no offense to anyone, just my opinion.