Burnout

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just hit it. I cant even focus now:( **** this MCAT ****, i am going to the bar.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Cerberus
I just hit it. I cant even focus now:( **** this MCAT ****, i am going to the bar.

I hear ya, dude.
At least your school isn't in the Final Four.

I took a break, now im getting into it again. sometimes you have to force yourself to stop and live life.

I really don't feel like I have studied enough, just busy with school and other commitments. My scores on AAMC tests range from 28-32 though I need to give 5R my very best shot to see where I actually stand since it will be my penultimate full length test.

However I am focusing on VR to avoid careless mistakes which is what brings my score below 30. With a 35+ I am straight, but I don't feel burnt out at any rate.

Members don't see this ad :)
:clap: :clap:

you can do it guys - just keep on truckin'

just think - the 17th will be a great night!

i feel the burns too...i am totally neglecting schoolwork and doing all this....i cant even run errands

the lack of sleep further worsens it...and i have a bad back today

:(

Originally posted by thekegalman
i feel the burns too...i am totally neglecting schoolwork and doing all this....i cant even run errands

the lack of sleep further worsens it...and i have a bad back today

:(

I feel ya on neglecting schoolwork! I am really living as if I am out of school (other than attending lectures). Well, in 3 weeks, everything will be normal again and we will be able to study for our classes and go out and have fun again. I am planning to go to Vegas the weekend after April 17 to really forget everything I crammed into my brain +pissed+