1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Burnout

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Cerberus, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Cerberus

Cerberus Heroic Necromancer
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I just hit it. I cant even focus now:( **** this MCAT ****, i am going to the bar.

2. farley is god

farley is god Empty Tank.
    7+ Year Member

I hear ya, dude.
    At least your school isn't in the Final Four.

3. premyo2002

7+ Year Member

I took a break, now im getting into it again. sometimes you have to force yourself to stop and live life.

4. Nuel

10+ Year Member

I really don't feel like I have studied enough, just busy with school and other commitments. My scores on AAMC tests range from 28-32 though I need to give 5R my very best shot to see where I actually stand since it will be my penultimate full length test.

However I am focusing on VR to avoid careless mistakes which is what brings my score below 30. With a 35+ I am straight, but I don't feel burnt out at any rate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. 2bkiddoc

2bkiddoc Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

:clap: :clap:

you can do it guys - just keep on truckin'

just think - the 17th will be a great night!

6. ASDIC

ASDIC The 9th Flotilla
    15+ Year Member

Medical Student
    i feel the burns too...i am totally neglecting schoolwork and doing all this....i cant even run errands

the lack of sleep further worsens it...and i have a bad back today

:(

7. OnMyWayThere

OnMyWayThere OMS-III
    10+ Year Member

I feel ya on neglecting schoolwork! I am really living as if I am out of school (other than attending lectures). Well, in 3 weeks, everything will be normal again and we will be able to study for our classes and go out and have fun again. I am planning to go to Vegas the weekend after April 17 to really forget everything I crammed into my brain +pissed+

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...