1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Burnout

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Cerberus, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Cerberus

Cerberus Heroic Necromancer
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I just hit it. I cant even focus now:( **** this MCAT ****, i am going to the bar.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. farley is god

farley is god Empty Tank.
    7+ Year Member

I hear ya, dude.
    At least your school isn't in the Final Four.

4. premyo2002

7+ Year Member

I took a break, now im getting into it again. sometimes you have to force yourself to stop and live life.

5. Nuel

10+ Year Member

I really don't feel like I have studied enough, just busy with school and other commitments. My scores on AAMC tests range from 28-32 though I need to give 5R my very best shot to see where I actually stand since it will be my penultimate full length test.

However I am focusing on VR to avoid careless mistakes which is what brings my score below 30. With a 35+ I am straight, but I don't feel burnt out at any rate.

6. 2bkiddoc

2bkiddoc Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

:clap: :clap:

you can do it guys - just keep on truckin'

just think - the 17th will be a great night!

7. ASDIC

ASDIC The 9th Flotilla
    15+ Year Member

Medical Student
    i feel the burns too...i am totally neglecting schoolwork and doing all this....i cant even run errands

the lack of sleep further worsens it...and i have a bad back today

:(

8. OnMyWayThere

OnMyWayThere OMS-III
    10+ Year Member

I feel ya on neglecting schoolwork! I am really living as if I am out of school (other than attending lectures). Well, in 3 weeks, everything will be normal again and we will be able to study for our classes and go out and have fun again. I am planning to go to Vegas the weekend after April 17 to really forget everything I crammed into my brain +pissed+