Business Plan

Started by Doctor McQ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doctor McQ

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone out there developed a business plan for a independent retail
pharmacy for a loan, or does anyone have a link to a site that helps
you write a good business plan.

Also where can I get a good idea of opening costs??

I'm going to do Sterile Compounding, regular retail and have a small front end also

Michael
 
Has anyone out there developed a business plan for a independent retail
pharmacy for a loan, or does anyone have a link to a site that helps
you write a good business plan.

Also where can I get a good idea of opening costs??

I'm going to do Sterile Compounding, regular retail and have a small front end also

Michael

For a loan I have been told the business plan isn't as important as the 3C's. Credit(your personal), Cash(amount of money you have on hand) and character(good person and have experience in the field you are requesting money from)

I would use google or get a business plans for dummies. Check out your local SBA or SCORE office. SCORE is like a non-profit education entity for small business owners. Also the NCPA conferences have education that can include these. Also I had a wholesaler give me a template or example of one.