Business research...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted822674

Hi all,

For around a year, I've been doing behavioral research on spending patterns with a lab in the business school at my university. I know this research isn't directly related to medicine or the basic sciences, so will this put me at a disadvantage when applying to top med schools or med schools in general? I'm currently a sophomore and plan to get involved in more basic science-related research next semester (hopefully that's not too late).

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

For around a year, I've been doing behavioral research on spending patterns with a lab in the business school at my university. I know this research isn't directly related to medicine or the basic sciences, so will this put me at a disadvantage when applying to top med schools or med schools in general? I'm currently a sophomore and plan to get involved in more basic science-related research next semester (hopefully that's not too late).
Are you testing a hypothesis??

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You’ll get an II to Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan
low key the most impressive people i have ever met cruised through those investment banks.

on the other hand many of those venal muppets were colossal douches. real talk, research is research :android:

You’ll get an II to Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan
low key the most impressive people i have ever met cruised through those investment banks.

on the other hand many of those venal muppets were colossal douches. real talk, research is research :android:

lol same reason that a physician I shadowed advised “dont go to one of those hypsm schools—the students take their shiny diploma and sell out to a consulting firm or bank”