Business training (for operating dental offices) at UOP vs UCLA vs UCSF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gtudor8

Reaction score
Do any of these schools have classes or opportunities to learn how to own and operate a dental office? I have a goal on attending a dental school in California and would like to know, what type and how much training do each of these schools offer in regards to preparing students for business. Is one school better than the others in this regard?

Members don't see this ad.

You shouldn't expect to get much, if any, business training at a dental school. Joining facebook groups, listening to podcasts and reading books will be far more beneficial for that.

Reactions: 1 user
Do any of these schools have classes or opportunities to learn how to own and operate a dental office? I have a goal on attending a dental school in California and would like to know, what type and how much training do each of these schools offer in regards to preparing students for business. Is one school better than the others in this regard?
i would bet in the 3 year program for UOP, they don't have much time to teach business skills...

Reactions: 1 user