Butler

Started by rmhopper
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rmhopper

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called them Friday and they said they mailed out decisions Thursday, 3/31. Anyone receive theirs yet??
 
rmhopper said:
I called them Friday and they said they mailed out decisions Thursday, 3/31. Anyone receive theirs yet??

I received my acceptance letter yesterday. I turned them down today, in part because I had to commit to either Creighton or Purdue by 3/31! I don't know that I would have chosen Butler over those two, anyway. But there was almost no chance that I was going to turn down the two offers I'd received in the hopes that I would be accepted at Butler, and there wasn't much chance that I'd give up a $200+ deposit at one of the other schools just to go to Butler.