Butterfly IQ Ultrasound

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

venacontracta

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have a Butterfly IQ that's not getting enough use to justify?

I'm on the fence about buying one but if it were to be second-hand at the right price, I'd be all over it.
 
Anyone have a Butterfly IQ that's not getting enough use to justify?

I'm on the fence about buying one but if it were to be second-hand at the right price, I'd be all over it.

You still feel this way? I have a Butterfly and need the dough more than the device. It has been great to learn with, but I'm a PGY2 FM resident with some other big expenses on the horizon and I'm just not doing as many procedures as I'd thought I might where it would really pay off. If I were doing lines, or joint injections or whatever... cool.

I paid $2000 for the device + $400 for a year subscription in May, plus shipping / tax whatever - came to around $2500+. So, it still has 4 months of subscription handy to give you time to decide, and I'm asking just $1250 for the device. Is this a deal you wanna do? Have you already gotten off the fence?